Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Cool Things You Find on the Internet



The next "audition" video from Anna. I think she is still auditioning for many of these characters (especially the menfolk), so if you are interested find her on YouTube.

I ran today and posted good times, and worked on a synopsis for Passing Strange, which is kind of weird because I've already written the book Passing Strange, along with a long outline and a long synopsis. But now I need a short synopsis. By some strange warp in the time-space continuum, the shorter the synopsis is, the harder it is to write.

Feeling mid-lifey today. And then it snowed, and the snow has changed into the bane of all New England existence, the dread "wintry mix". Sort of like Chex Mix, except without hidden peanuts and with even less nutritional value. And Chex Mix, as far as I know, never made anyone's car fly off the road and into an embankment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipes, you okay? It wasn't you that got your car to fly right? You're not going Harry Potter on us now I hope! XP

In other news, I think by the end of the month the site will be ready to be told about...maybe...depends on if I get that inspiration I am looking for to do Chapters 10 & 11...but that's a slim chance.. XP

Delaney the Undead said...

Chex mix never made anyone's car fly off the road...


...unless that said chex mix was thrown into the middle of the road and a deer ran out to feast upon it, thus causing the car to hit the deer and careen off into a ditch, killing everyone.

Once again, Dan....those deer. *sigh*

Yazzeh said...

already written passing strange? Awesome! Good luck on the synopsis, I can never write something short, like in my english class we were assigned to write a ghost story. Others had written 2 pages i wrote around 19... And that was me cutting it down. Haha bit of pointless info there xD

MySharonAnne said...

Hi Daniel. I couldn't find your email address anywhere. I was wondering about getting a review copy of KOL for my blog. I'm also looking for authors to do guest posts. I have already had Courtney Summers and Amanda Ashby write posts about zombies for me. Anyhow, thanks for your time.

Lita138 said...

I just want you to know that I just finished Generation dead, and I LOVED it! I was crying at the end!! I can't wait for the next one!!!

ShelbyWelby said...

Hi Dnaiel!!! I also couldn't find your e-mail adress, so here goes a comment that has nothing to do with what you posted. I chat with a few of your fans ina forum about Gen Dead and we came upon an interesting question that we're dying to solve: Can DBs have sex? We're guessing its might be graphic, but I think that makes it a bit more interesting. I hope you don't think I'm a pervert!